6.5 creemoor 131 grain Chaos designed for bolt gun.
2825 FPS Avg with 24” bolt gun
2304 Ft Lbs of energy
BC - G1 0.476
The development of this technology was the result of an animal control agency's request for a no lead .2644 bullet that would provide extensive wound trauma with little minimal pass through energy. Basically the idea was to burst the bullet into numerous particles at a predetermined depth creating many wounds and a large temporary cavity with shot placement at or near the central nervous system. The agency had tried copper matrix frangible rounds and found the penetration depth and particle size were less than what was require for proper terminal performance.
- Many wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- CNC machined from solid copper or brass, not formed or swaged
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- A separate base for penetration along the original trajectory
- No lead designs for agencies requiring green projectiles
- Top of the line brass cases using new OCD technology to create the most consistent rifle cases on the market by far
- Match grade primer
- Match grade smokeless rifle powder
All of our ammo is first primed on brand new state of the art primer insertion machines before loaded on the most state of the art loading machines. We take each and every step to insure the most consistent and lowest SD (Standard deviation) and ES (Extreme spread) on the market.
We load ammo for shooters because we’re shooters.
Loaded for patriots by patriots.
Designed for hunters by hunters.
If running a AR10 you may need a adjustable gas block to regulate gas or might need Gas gun charge load. If you need gas gun charge please I’m memo state you have AR10 style rifle. Most of the time just adjustable gas blocks will handle it. But in suppressed, short barrel set ups it might need different charge designed for That application.