.300 blackout 194 grain hollow point boat tail SUBSONIC
300 blackout new brass (Ammo Inc)
194 Max expansion projectile
Cleanest burning micro ball rifle powder
Avg. 1050 FPS SUBSONIC
Maximum Expansion® Technology is used to produce projectiles that create the largest wound channels of any bullet you can buy. These cavernous hollow points are designed to expand upon contact with a fluid-based medium through hydraulic energy. They do not expand on dry mediums like wood, drywall, bone, or sheet metal. The expansion process of Maximum Expansion technology is very different than that of a traditional lead jacketed bullet that expands when it comes in contact with a hard surface – we designed these bullets to expand where the expansion is needed and that is in the vital zone of your intended target.
- Unequaled expansion providing outstanding terminal performance
- Largest expanding bullet in the industry while offering excellent penetration
- Exceptional accuracy due to state-of-art manufacturing process
- Machined solid copper bullets not swaged/formed
- Razor sharp petals for maximum terminal performance
Made to run in a suppressed gun only with silencer Or bolt gun.
May not cycle properly with out silencer.
Some good articles of why ammo is gone and so expensive.
Click here article in Guns and Ammo magazine
Click here article from Recoil magazine
Click here article on primer shortages Guns and Ammo magazine