Terms and Conditions
ALL AMMUNITION SALES ARE FINAL.
We are currently on 3-5 business days to process rifle ammo orders
5-7 business days to ship 9mm ammo
Ammunition Ordering Restrictions
GrindHardAmmo abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of ammunition.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state, or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse, and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning, or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution, or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city, or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing, or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
WE WILL NOT SHIP AMMUNITION TO THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- California — No Sales direct to end user, only able to ship to FFL for customer pick up. We are not responsible for any fees your FFL charges to accept and process.
- Connecticut — No sales without a valid permit.
- Alaska — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Hawaii — No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Illinois — No sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County. All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID. Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts — No sales. We will not ship ANY items to the state of Massachusetts.
- Maryland — No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New York — No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs. Starting January 1st, 2014 all ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- New Jersey — When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID. We must ship to the address on the FID.
- Puerto Rico —No Sales. Ammunition must be shipped to a freight forwarder.
- Washington D.C. — No sales. We will not ship ANY items to the District of Columbia.
If you live in one of these states please check your Local laws and regulations. To be able to order in some of these states we must deliver to your local gun stores. Please contact your local gun store and ask if they can receive ammo. It so please email us to order.
BY USING AND ORDERING FROM OUR SITE, USER AGREES TO THESE TERMS