300 blackout 115 grain hollow point boat tail SUPER SONIC
Avg. 2150 FPS out of 16” barrel
The development of this technology was the result of an animal control agency's request for a no lead .243 bullet that would provide extensive wound trauma with little minimal pass through energy. Basically the idea was to burst the bullet into numerous particles at a predetermined depth creating many wounds and a large temporary cavity with shot placement at or near the central nervous system. The agency had tried copper matrix frangible rounds and found the penetration depth and particle size were less than what was require for proper terminal performance.
The bullet is designed to penetrate to a specific depth and to fracture as the internal hydraulic pressure exceeds the hoop strength of the nose design. At the time of fracture, a massive energy spike is released as the particles break away and radiate outward from the initial trajectory path. This energy spike and resulting temporary cavity sends a shock wave through the animal's circulatory and nervous systems immediately shutting down the functioning of these systems.
- Many wound channels resulting in extensive damage
- CNC machined from solid copper or brass, not formed or swaged
- Exceptional accuracy from the advanced manufacturing process
- A separate base for penetration along the original trajectory
- No lead designs for agencies requiring green projectiles