9mm 115 FMJ Training ammo vs 9mm 90 XD
brand new 115 projectiles manufactured in house, fresh lot of match grade primers, and fresh lot of match pistol powder.
cases are new manufactured for us due to copper shortage.
Grindhard head stamp Will not be on head stamp.
9mm 115 FMJ training ammo.
AVG 1150 FPS
We worked hard to get our training ammo to hold the same tight tolerances SD and ES to match our defense ammo.
All of our ammo is loaded in our State of the art facility with our brand new loading machines.
Multiple laser check points, lots of QC goes into every single round and a final manual visual inspection.
All of these steps and quality components are put into place to be able to call it what it is, Premium.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Bullet Weight: 115 FMJ RN
- Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket
- Muzzle Velocity: 1150 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 329 ft.-lbs.
- Case Type: new brass case head stamp variable due to supply constraints.
- Primer Type: CCI 500 nickel plated
- Corrosive: No
- Rounds: 250 quarter case, 500 half case, 1000 full case
Click here article in Guns and Ammo magazine
Click here article from Recoil magazine
Click here article on primer shortages Guns and Ammo magazine
YOU CAN TRACK YOUR ORDER ONCE IT SHIPS VIA THE TRACK YOUR ORDER PAGE.
WE RESTOCK WEBSITE DAILY 7 DAYS A WEEK 11am, 4pm and 11pm daily eastern time
NO MAXIMUM ORDERS LIKE OTHER SITES